Frontend Software Engineer (React)
Onboard is looking for a skilled React.js developer to join our development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and building new features and participating in team planning.
You will be working closely with the engineering team to execute our roadmap and build and maintain our frontend applications.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs from product designer.
- Identifying web-based user interactions from product designer.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application code.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Maintaining and upgrading code dependencies and tests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field or developer bootcamp experience is preferred, but not required.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good time and project management skills.
- Familiarity with interacting with REST APIs and good communication skills with other frontend, backend, and full-stack engineers.
- Experience working on open source libraries as a contributor.
- Familiarity and experience with content delivery networks
- Experience with React Native